Yesterday we got a new campaign in NBALM which offers us a lot of stuff to grind for. Here are some tips to get the most out of this promo:
- Get the Coach first to get 10% MVP points boost as soon as possible.
- Do all the first wins even if you are grinding only for a DPOY or a ROTY card. First wins still are the most efficient way to get MVP points. Don’t miss them!
- Grind season as much as you can. You will get a lot more MVP points for your stamina compared to blitz event. Example: Playing the first wins every 6 hours means you need 900 stamina daily just to play the blitz events for the first win bonus. So you still have 990 stamina to use for playing season games (if you don’t do anything else of course). Without any boosts you can get 1980 points if you use all that stamina for season. Blitz events just would give you 990 points. And if you lose your season games you even get 50% of your stamina back (10 stamina for a season game). So that means 3960 points for 990 stamina compared to 990 points through blitz events. Of course you get more points if you have boost items like coach or players.
- Use your Warmup-Points at the end if possible since you will have more boost players and get more points for every 50 Warmup-Points.
- Use your LvL Tokens in the Exchange set if you have enough.
- If you have coins buy Coaches and Players from this promo via AH. You will get Platinum Boost Items for every 5 cards you get (grind or buy).
If you grind hard and follow those tips you can even get the second master with ability (Harden).
As of April 29, the following players will be enough to get the free jerseys:
PG: The Glove OVR 95, Gary Payton ’96 OVR 95
SG: Ray Allen ’06 OVR 88, Jeff Green ’07 OVR 81
SF: Detlef Schrempf ’95 OVR 99, Kevin Durant ’07 OVR 83
PF: Shawn Kemp ’96 OVR 101
C: Jack Sikma ’79 OVR 97, Jack Sikma ’78 OVR 79
Try to get Kemp through the LvL Boost Or Bust Pack.
After finding all hidden eggs in the game now it is time to search for jerseys. You get two free Seattle Super Sonics jerseys if you complete the following lineup (all 5 have to be Elite players, Gold players aren’t working):
Now let’s start the search for the free OKC jersey…
Hidden Events (Red):
- Egg 1: Play 2 or more Egg Hunt events
- Egg 2: Play 25 or more Spring Blitz events
- Egg 3: Play 4 or more Egg Hunt events
- Egg 4: Play 50 or more Spring Blitz events
- Egg 5: Complete Egg 1 to 4 (Includes OVR 88 Elfrid Payton ’17)
Challenge Objectives (Orange):
- Egg 1: Score 15 points in one quarter
- Egg 2: Perform 3 Alley-Oops in any game mode
- Egg 3: Do 30 spinmoves/crossovers in any game mode (Includes OVR 86 Kenneth Faried ’17)
- Egg 4: Get 5 steals in any game mode
- Egg 5: Complete Egg 1 to 4 (Includes OVR 88 Steven Adams)
Event Progress (Grey):
- Egg 1: Reach Milestone 4 (8000 Carrots)
- Egg 2: Reach Milestone 7 (15000 Carrots) (Includes OVR 84 Kelly Oubre Jr. ’16)
- Egg 3: Reach Milestone 10 (26000 Carrots)
- Egg 4: Reach Milestone 13 (41000 Carrots) (Includes OVR 85 Dennis Schroeder ’17)
- Egg 5: Complete Egg 1 to 4 (Includes OVR 88 Brandon Ingram ’18)
Daily Objectives (Yellow):
- Egg 1: Complete 5 Daily Monthly Master Objectives (Includes OVR 82 Allen Crabbe ’16)
- Egg 2: Complete Monthly Master Objectives twice
- Egg 3: Complete 12 Daily Monthly Master objectives
- Egg 4: Complete Monthly Master Objectives four-times
- Egg 5: Complete Egg 1 to 4 (Includes OVR 88 Anthony Davis)
Right now many players can’t play the Mobile Madness blitz events because of a time zone issue in the game.
Quick solution until the fix is deployed: Close the game, change your time zone to Sydney, +10 GMT on your smartphone/tablet and start the game again.
The fix should be deployed today.
Set time, date & time zone for Android devices: https://support.google.com/android/answer/2841106?hl=en
Set time, date & time zone for Apple devices: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206986